Is Your Performance OPTIMAL?
Do these statements reflect Exceptional contract performance?
- “We’re meeting our contract’s Terms and Conditions.”
- “Our COR says we’re doing well.”
- “Our e-mails and phone calls with our client make sure they record our performance – we’ll get top scores based on that.”
If you said yes, then we need to talk.
ClientView sees it differently: Your overarching performance objective is consistent, long-term Revenue Growth, and to achieve that objective, you need Exceptional performance ratings from your Government customer. We can partner with you to identify key performance factors, develop a performance strategy, and conduct essential start-of-work transition action BEFORE you actually begin work.
Learn More — download our Performing brochure
CV Performance Services
Choose one, two, five … or all. You decide how CV can best help you win.
- Contract Reviews
- System (CPARS)* training
- CPARS-focused processes
- Stakeholder Identification
- Performance Strategy and Plan
- Trust-Building Strategies
- Communication Strategy
- In-Process Reviews
- Contract Close-out Activities
- Change Management
- Maintain Your Business Systems
- Earned Value
- Material Planning
- Position to Win
*CPARS is the DOD system that feeds the Federal Past Performance Information Retrieval System (PPIRS)