Businesses and economies around the world have been rocked in an unprecedented way by COVID-19 — the Federal Contractor marketplace is no exception.
ClientView is committed to keeping you informed. We have created a list of informational websites specifically tailored to Federal Contractors, which may be helpful.
- Guidance from the White House for Federal Contractors related to performance issues on contracts impacted by COVID-19
- The White House has also issued guidance providing relief for recipients and applicants of Federal financial assistance
- Deltek GovWin is sponsoring a webinar on April 23 at 2:00PM EDT entitled “COVID-19 Response: Implications for Federal Contractors”
Economic relief programs are available for small businesses:
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) – working capital for temporary loss of revenue; a $10,000 immediate advance upon successful application, which will not have to be repaid
- Paycheck Protection Loan Program – direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll
- Unemployment Insurance is being expanded to include self-employed and part-time workers that have lost work due to COVID-19 in addition to traditional employees; this program is administered at the state level, so contact your state for more information
Watch for our upcoming blogs on topics like the effective use of downtime and how to prepare for potential changes in the Federal contracting landscape.
Stay safe, healthy, and engaged. We will get through this.