Steven H. Anderson (Steve) has over 30 years of Defense Industry management experience including the capture and execution of major programs of record (POR). His experience encompasses the entire product technical and business life cycles from concept definition to sustainment and from opportunity assessment through execution. Steve is the founder of Pamrock LLC, a consulting firm providing program, capture, and proposal support services in the government/defense/aerospace industries. He has a current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Government Business Development Strategy & Implementation
- Defense Acquisition & Program Management
- Win Strategy & Proposal Management
- Project Management Best Practices
- Organizational Development & Change Management
More than $1B in new contract wins, including …
- $600M DoD Services Contracts
- $50M IDIQ Technology Development Contract
- $235M Avionics Development Contract
- $50M Technology Management Contract
- Numerous Contracts from $1M – $30M
Developed business & pricing strategy for new market entry
Managed $100M/year business department
Assumed leadership of troubled programs to reestablish technical, cost, and schedule performance
Government Business Development Experience
- Departments of the Army and Navy
- US Special Operations Command
- Department of State
- Department of Energy
- Multiple Major US Prime Contractors
- Founder of Pamrock LLC, a Government/Defense/Aerospace Consulting Firm
- Director, Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems, Textron Corp
- Senior Program Manager, Northrop Grumman Corp
- US Army Field Artillery
More About Steve
Following service as an Army Artillery Officer, highlighted by command of a Field Artillery Cannon Battery, Steve entered the DoD contracting world as a marketing representative. His new duties included business development for all Army programs at Westinghouse Defense (now part of Northrop Grumman Tactical Systems). After three years in business development, he transitioned to program management for Westinghouse Special Projects whose mission was to rapidly move from concept definition to fielding (usually in under 9 months) to meet urgent operational needs. This experience allowed Steve to participate multiple product life cycles over unusually rapid time lines. He went on to lead several major programs and acquisitions before being recruited by AAI Corp in 2006.
At AAI Corp, (a Textron Systems Company) Steve pursued unmanned aircraft systems, a new market area for the organization. Steve had a blank canvas upon which he could optimize the system, operational concept, organization, business, and pricing models to provide superior customer service at a lowered cost. His efforts resulted in a major win that included the unseating of an entrenched incumbent supplier.
Steve left Textron in 2013 to form Pamrock LLC. His experience with government procurements, multiple agencies, and the full range of business and product life cycles provides a powerful tool set to support client business pursuits.
- MS, Applied Behavioral Science, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
- Johns Hopkins Fellow in Change Management
- BS, Forest Watershed Management, Colorado State University
Steve is a Project Management Institute Certified Project Management Professional