Mindy has more than 15 years of experience in business development, proposal management, and organizational development within the government/defense industries. She blends her program operations experience with her proposal management capabilities to help her clients develop operational solutions and win strategies specific to their customer’s needs. Additional expertise lies in compliance assessments, color reviews, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity proposal development, and Task Order responses. She has significant successes managing cross-functional teams across geographically dispersed locations.
- Government Business Development
- Win Strategy & Proposal Management
- Project Management Best Practices
- Organizational Development
- Since 2019, over $1B in new contract wins supporting DOD services contracts
- Since 2018, over $1.5B in new contract wins supporting test range operations and maintenance requirements
- Since 2017, 6 wins valued at over $150M for 8(a) small business clients
- Participated in more than 40 color team reviews
- Performs proposal compliance and quality validations for a multi-billion-dollar telecommunications organization
More About Mindy
Mindy’s entry into the Government/defense industry began with her service on a Department of State contract supporting peacekeeping and security sector reform objectives in Africa. She then transitioned into the business development world and has significant experience managing federal government proposals spanning manufacturing, security, law enforcement training, military training, test and evaluation, aviation maintenance, airlift operations, construction, logistics, intelligence, IT, and telecommunications services. She received her Master of Science in Project Management from George Washington University in 2012.
- MS, Project Management, George Washington University
- MA, Criminology and Criminal Justice, University of Texas at Arlington
- BA, Psychology, Texas Wesleyan University